We appreciate your interest in MIR and look forward to meeting with you.
At MIR, we enroll students year-round depending on space. Admissions are based on a balance of available spaces for each age and program level as well as the child's readiness for the level of independence required in a Montessori classroom.
Admission preference is given in the following order:
- Children currently enrolled at MIR.
- Siblings of current students, with these conditions:
- The current students are re-enrolled during the re-enrollment month (February).
- The older child is completing or on track to complete the full three-year cycle of their program.
- Children with a minimum of one full school year of previous Montessori experience.
- New applicants.
If you have a child currently enrolled at MIR and would like to enroll a sibling, notify the admissions office by emailing email@example.com.
You will need to follow the full admissions process before enrolling siblings. Once you have completed an observation, you can submit sibling applications during the early re-enrollment month (February) for a discounted application fee. Applying during the re-enrollment month does not guarantee a space for the sibling. Siblings are given priority consideration for enrollment.