We are delighted you consider MIR to be right for your family!
Following are the required steps to apply and enroll at MIR.
Steps to Apply
1. Submit an inquiry form
2. Complete the two-part observation experience
Once we receive your Inquiry Form, we will reach out to schedule an observation. Due to the need to minimize campus visitors at this time, space is limited.
The observation experience is a two-part process: observing in the classroom and meeting with administrators for discussion. Both parts must be completed. Please do not complete an application until you have completed an observation. We will not be able to process the application if you have not observed.
Observations are required for all age groups. For children with two parents/guardians, both are required to attend before the child can be admitted.
3. Submit an application
After the observation, you may complete the online application and pay an application fee of $500. Submitting an application ensures a spot in our wait pool. We are currently accepting applications for Fall 2022.
MIR uses a system called Ravenna for accepting applications. When you click on the link below, you will be redirected to the Ravenna HUB. If you don’t already have an account with Ravenna, you will need to create one. Be sure to enable popups in your browser.
- Select the year you are applying for and “Add a Student” to your account.
- Once a student profile has been completed, choose the “Application” tab on the left and select the “Explore/Apply” button.
- Choose Montessori in Redlands from the directory of schools.
- Click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions on the screen to complete and submit the Application.
Start the application »
If you need technical support with the application, please contact Ravenna directly at email@example.com. If you have an application in process and have questions for the admissions office, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps to Enroll
MIR will contact you when space is available for your child. Please notify MIR of any changes to your contact information. Next steps are as follows:
1. Confirm acceptance
Once you confirm acceptance, you are obligated to take the space and continue with the admissions process.
- If you choose to delay your child’s start date, you may forfeit the application fee and available space.
- If space is not available by April of the current school year, you will have the option to request a refund of the application fee or to remain in the wait pool for the following school year.
2. Complete the enrollment contract and payment agreement
When your child is admitted, you will be sent a personalized link to our online Enrollment Contract for completion. You must:
- Complete all forms.
- Agree to adhere to the terms of the enrollment contract and the policies in the Parent Handbook & Survival Guide.
- Pay all applicable enrollment fees.
3. Prepare for parent and student meetings
When your enrollment is complete, you will be invited to meet with school administrators and your child's teacher for an orientation and interview. Depending on the age of your child, we may also require visiting days.
4. Complete the licensing paperwork
Prior to the meetings, you will receive a new student licensing packet to complete. This packet must be completed and returned to the admissions office before your child's first day of school.