An education at MIR is an investment in your child's best potential.
MIR provides an authentic Montessori education for toddlers, preschoolers, and elementary students. A Montessori education is based on scientifically validated principles of child development refined by more than 100 years of putting those principles into practice.
At MIR, we offer:
- Rigorously trained teachers who are thoroughly versed in child development and teach accordingly.
- Prepared environment designed specifically for the developmental stage of the child.
- Mixed-age groups in which younger students learn from older students, and older students learn leadership and responsibility as mentors to the younger.
- Freedom to choose work with appropriate guidance from the teachers. In a Montessori classroom, students actively participate in deciding what their focus of learning will be each day.
- Uninterrupted work periods of 2-3 hours to allow students to focus on their learning.
- Customized learning at the individual and group level, based on the developmental stage of the child.
An education at MIR focuses on the whole child to provide your child the cognitive and social/emotional skills they will need to be successful as adults.
A Montessori education cannot be conveyed by words, photos, and videos alone. You are invited to submit an Inquiry Form to schedule an observation to see our campus, classrooms, and students at work.