The Spring Gala & Auction is Saturday, March 9, 2019!
There's plenty of room at the table at MIR's Mad Hatter's Ball to be held on March 9, 2019, 6 p.m.-midnight at the Mitten Building.
Enjoy a night of dinner, dancing, and live and silent auctions. This adults-only event makes a great date night.
The Spring Gala is a fun-raiser and fundraiser. The Gala starts with a silent auction, followed by a delicious dinner served at your table. After dinner, a fast-paced live auction will take place, featuring works of art created by the classrooms. The evening concludes with dancing.
As this is the "Mad Hatter's Ball" -- dress up or dress in the spirit of the occasion. Oversized top hats with brilliant colors are encouraged, with prizes given for most elaborate and creative!
- To donate an item for the auction, fill out this form.
- To sponsor the Gala or advertise in the program book, fill out this form. Review the sponsor packet [PDF] for full details on promotional benefits and advertisement specifications.
There are many ways MIR families can support the event and its fundraising goals.
- Attend and bid. Live auction items are beautiful, one-of-a-kind treasures created by the students and teachers of MIR. Our silent auction comprises dozens of baskets of goods, certificates for services, and tickets to entertainment venues.
- Donate to the auctions. We are seeking donations of goods and services. Click on the link above to tell us about your item, or contact Jessica Bailiff with questions.
- Sponsor the event. Sponsorship levels range from $125–$1,000 and include many promotional benefits. If you want to support the fundraising goals of the event but are not able to attend or are not sure you’ll bid, this is a great way to do so.
- Volunteer your time. It takes a team to make the Gala happen. We are always in need of volunteers (and ever so grateful for the help!). We need help with everything from soliciting donations and putting together baskets to staging the event. Contact Jessica Bailiff to help.