We appreciate your interest in MIR and look forward to meeting with you.
At MIR, we enroll students year-round depending on space. Admissions are based on a balance of available spaces for each age and program level as well as the child's readiness for the level of independence required in a Montessori classroom.
Admission preference is given in the following order:
- Children currently enrolled at MIR.
- Siblings of current students, with these conditions:
- The current students are re-enrolled during the re-enrollment month (February).
- The older child is completing or on track to complete the full three-year cycle of their program.
- Children with a minimum of one full school year of previous Montessori experience.
- New applicants.
If you have a child currently enrolled at MIR and would like to enroll a sibling, notify the admissions office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will need to follow the full admissions process before enrolling siblings. Once you have completed an observation, you can submit sibling applications during the early re-enrollment month (February) for a discounted application fee. Applying during the re-enrollment month does not guarantee a space for the sibling. Siblings are given priority consideration for enrollment.
We're delighted that you're considering MIR for your child!
To get started, submit an inquiry form.
Before applying to MIR, we require you to complete an observation. In a two-parent/guardian household, both must complete the observation. Currently, we offer a virtual tour and observation experience for prospective families.
How do I apply?
For all ages, we accept applications after you complete an observation. This process will help you
- Learn what an authentic, accredited Montessori school with AMI teachers offers your child.
- See the classroom environment for your child.
- Understand the school culture and educational philosophy at MIR.
- Decide whether Montessori and MIR are right for your family.
Review the admissions policies to learn about our admissions criteria and preferences.
Applications for the 2021-22 school year will be accepted starting April 5, 2021, following your observation.
How much does MIR cost?
Your tuition rate will depend on your child's program and schedule. Review the tuition and fees here »
Financial assistance is available to families of currently enrolled students. Learn more »
Frequently Asked Questions
The Virtual Tour Experience
Before applying to MIR, we require that you complete an observation with the school. Due to limitations on visitors to campus as a result of the pandemic, we currently offer a virtual tour and observation experience for prospective families.
To get started, submit an inquiry form to request your virtual tour.