MIR provides a Montessori education based on the principles and practices of the Association Montessori Internationale (AMI). Montessori classrooms are specially prepared environments, with specifically designed manipulatives in many curricular areas, designed to meet the needs of children at their stage of development.
We appreciate your interest in MIR and look forward to meeting with you.
At MIR, we enroll students year-round depending on space. Admissions are based on a balance of available spaces for each age and program level as well as the child's readiness for the level of independence required in a Montessori classroom.
Admission preference is given in the following order:
- Children currently enrolled at MIR.
- Siblings of current students, with these conditions:
- The current students are re-enrolled during the re-enrollment month (February).
- The older child is completing or on track to complete the full three-year cycle of their program.
- Children with a minimum of one full school year of previous Montessori experience.
- New applicants.
If you have a child currently enrolled at MIR and would like to enroll a sibling, notify the admissions office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will need to follow the full admissions process before enrolling siblings. Once you have completed an observation, you can submit sibling applications during the early re-enrollment month (February) for a discounted application fee. Applying during the re-enrollment month does not guarantee a space for the sibling. Siblings are given priority consideration for enrollment.